The fuel sensor is composed of ultrasonic detector, signal control box, signal extension wire, user interface wire, double-sided sticky tape, ultrasonic couplant, abrasive paper and two cable ties. It can work with Queclink's GV series to provide fuel level monitoring and fuel lost alarm.
- Operating voltage : 9－36V DC
- Measurement range : 5cm－100cm
- Level accuracy : ±0.5%
- IP Rating: IP66 (detector)
- Output interface : RS232 interface : Baud rate 19,200
- Suitable for use with GV series
***Does NOT include UFS300 Diagnostic Tool***